Sunday 8 December 2013

London!



Two Piece - Zara
Hat - Topshop
Shoes - Topshop
Bag- Mulberry


Ive been so poor in blogging again recently, but this is what I wore when I went to London shopping with my mum last week. I got this two-piece set from Zara in London when I went a few weeks back and i absolutely love it. I love the print and the colours! My shoes I literally am in love with. There holographic chunky and just a dream!
I thought I would take a photo of selfridges and show you all the most prettiest lights in oxford street, it looked so beautiful at night. I had the longest day up there was literally there from 10am and got asked to leave Zara at 9pm....

XX

7 comments:

  1. I love this two piece. The pattern in gorgeous! I thought it was a jumpsuit at first x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg you look so good, your style is impeccable! love the loafers, are they the lilac ones?! been debating whether or not to buy them! x

    http://britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing in that two piece and your hair is so nice and long!
    http://my-fashionobsession.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. this outfit is amazing, you look beaut!! xo

    www.hifreckles.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow i love that two piece! Amazing babe x

    virgosandkisses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like I like I like the hat.
    www.realcilverly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really love this two piece. Its a shame they don't have it in Zara anymore.

    ReplyDelete